If you have reached this website, it is likely you are looking for counselling for yourself or your loved ones. Congratulations on taking the first step! Gathering information, deciding on the best course of action and doing research is the first step in addressing any problem.
Sometimes, we are faced with issues that require outside assistance to conquer. Counselling is one way of getting some extra assistance to move ahead. Please read through the information on this website. I hope you find it helpful.
- Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
How I Can Help
I use a non-judgmental, compassionate approach to listen, empower, support, and challenge my clients to meet therapeutic goals and outcomes, however you may identify and define them.
- Specialist knowledge in addictions, mental health, developmental exceptionalities
- Individual counselling, couples counselling and family counselling
- Servicing youths, adolescents and adults
- Coverage through many Employee Assistance Programs
- Able to complete assessments and refer to residential treatment centres for substance abuse and dependence
- Able to provide office appointments in Kingsville
- Off-site services can be arranged
- Experienced, skilled and compassionate assistance for many challenges you may face in your life and in the lives of your loved ones
- People of all sexual orientations, genders & non-traditional families welcomed
- Office appointments can be provided in Ruthven
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns and I will do my best to help in any way possible.
Pamela currently works full-time at the Windsor-Essex Community Health Centre working with individuals with general mental health issues and substance abuse issues and continues to build her private practice on a part-time basis. Pamela is passionate about her work within the County of Essex.